Our Brand

MedImmune Health has partnered together with TwinOxide to develop a breakthrough solution in home disinfection that’s easily accessible to the consumer market.

TwinOxide technology has been commercially used for over 15 years in water treatment to safely and effectively disinfect contaminated water and surfaces around the globe, successfully operating in over 45 countries worldwide. This technology is powered by chlorine dioxide – one of the safest and most effective oxidizing disinfectants on the planet, with a 99.99% kill rate in under 1 minute.

Since its discovery in the 19th century, multiple studies have proven the efficacy of chlorine dioxide and its bacterial, fungicidal, sporicidal, and virucidal claims. As recognized by the WHO and regulated by the EPA, this compound is primarily used for municipal and industrial water treatment to destroy bacteria, viruses, and some types of parasites that can make people sick. It’s also been used in various industries such as:

Pulp and Paper Production

Textile Production

Oil and Gas Industry

Food and Beverage Processing

Livestock and Animal Farming

Poultry Industry

Horticulture and Agriculture

Hospitality and Commercial Spaces

Medical and Laboratory Equipment

Maritime Industry

Dental Application

Dental Application

After finding success in industrial, commercial and institutional applications, the power of chlorine dioxide has now been made more accessible and affordable to the everyday consumer through this partnership.

MedImmune Health designed the Virus Protect+ product line to safely and effectively eliminate 99.99% of viruses, algae, fungi, mold, yeast, bacterial spores, and other harmful microorganisms inside and outside of the home. Additionally, MedImmune Health’s selection of quality and reliable ultrasonic diffusers complement the versatility of Virus Protect+ solutions.

These products can be used to disinfect surfaces, purify air, eliminate unwanted odors, and even clean food. But unlike other common household disinfectants, Virus Protect+ is safe for everyone. It does not leave behind any toxic byproducts or residues that can be hazardous to your health and the environment.

With this breakthrough technology in home disinfection, MedImmune Health can help protect the health and well-being of families nationwide.

0
    0
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
      Calculate Shipping
      Apply Coupon
      Scroll to Top